EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A pair of Eastchester business owners were celebrated by the Eastchester-Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce at the annual Business of the Year gala.
Nicole Pushkal and Kathy Muskat were named the Persons of the Year and Angelina’s Ristorante was named as the Business of the Year.
Pushkal is an interior designer and the owner of Nicole Interior Designs in Tuckahoe. She was the co-president of the Chamber of Commerce for three years and remains a board member. She also serves a board member with the Eastchester Historical Society and is a former co-president of the Eastchester Special Education PTA.
Muscat has lived in Eastchester for more than two decades. She is the co-owner of Muscat Innovations, which she founded 15 years ago. She is a past co-president of the Chamber of Commerce, is trustee for the Eastchester-Tuckahoe Society and is a member of the Eastchester Rotary Club.
Angelina’s Ristorante has been a Tuckahoe staple since 1994. It was purchased by the DiNapoli family in 2007. The DiNapoli family got their start in the food business with Antonees Delie, Antonees on Broadway Catering and Palmers Crossing Restaurant.
Several town officials were present at the event. See our photo gallery to see what you missed.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute