EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – There's no shortage of job opportunities around Eastchester and Bronxville this week.
- Lawrence Medical Associates is hiring a receptionist.
- Hudson Valley Bank is looking for a senior loan closer.
- A Tuckahoe family is in need of a nanny.
- Lawrence Hospital Center is seeking a medical records analyst, unit clerk and security officer.
- Cablevision is accepting applications for an assistant theater manager.
- Sarah Lawrence College is looking for a director of gift planning.
- Lindamood Bell Learning Process is hiring tutors.
If you have a job opening you would like listed on The Eastchester Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester