TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe will get a taste of Long Island, as the Port Jeff Brewing Co. comes north to take over Growlers Beer Bistro.
Mike Philbrick, founder and Brewmaster at Port Jeff, will be at the restaurant to answer questions about how the brewery came to be and how it has grown from meager roots since opening in 2011.
The event will be April 11 starting at 7 p.m. at 25 Main St, Tuckahoe.
Philbrick graduated from the Siebel Institute of Technology and World Brewing Academy in Chicago, which he credits for giving him the tools to turn his hobby into a profession.
The Port Jeff Brewing Co. features a seven-barrel brewing system that produces up to 217 gallons per batch. The beer is packaged in keg form, 22-ounce bottles and special release bottles that are distributed around the state.
- 1 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 2 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens