TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe will get a taste of Long Island, as the Port Jeff Brewing Co. comes north to take over Growlers Beer Bistro.
Mike Philbrick, founder and Brewmaster at Port Jeff, will be at the restaurant to answer questions about how the brewery came to be and how it has grown from meager roots since opening in 2011.
The event will be April 11 starting at 7 p.m. at 25 Main St, Tuckahoe.
Philbrick graduated from the Siebel Institute of Technology and World Brewing Academy in Chicago, which he credits for giving him the tools to turn his hobby into a profession.
The Port Jeff Brewing Co. features a seven-barrel brewing system that produces up to 217 gallons per batch. The beer is packaged in keg form, 22-ounce bottles and special release bottles that are distributed around the state.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month