TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe will get a taste of Long Island, as the Port Jeff Brewing Co. comes north to take over Growlers Beer Bistro.
Mike Philbrick, founder and Brewmaster at Port Jeff, will be at the restaurant to answer questions about how the brewery came to be and how it has grown from meager roots since opening in 2011.
The event will be April 11 starting at 7 p.m. at 25 Main St, Tuckahoe.
Philbrick graduated from the Siebel Institute of Technology and World Brewing Academy in Chicago, which he credits for giving him the tools to turn his hobby into a profession.
The Port Jeff Brewing Co. features a seven-barrel brewing system that produces up to 217 gallons per batch. The beer is packaged in keg form, 22-ounce bottles and special release bottles that are distributed around the state.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend