EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Eastchester's St. Luke's Church is sponsoring a Mother's Day Plant & Wine Tasting on Saturday, May 10.
The Plant Sale runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 10 at St. Luke's Church. The event promises to feature annuals for any garden or patio, flats and pre-arranged herb gardens and patio containers, according to a press release.
The Wine Tasting runs from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. With an admission fee of $20, there will be five fresh summer wines to taste and enjoy with cheese and cracker snacks, according to the release.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare