TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Growlers Beer Bistro in Tuckahoe is adding new craft spirits to its already extensive list of ales, stouts and pilsners.
In addition to well-known top-shelf brands, the bistro will introduce craft liquors. New to the menu will be Corsair Vanilla Bean Vodka, Breckenridge Bourbon, Kilchoman Sherry Cask Single Malt and Semental Anejo Tequila.
Micro-distilled vodka, whiskey and gin have become popular spirits in craft breweries around the country. In the past few years, craft distilleries have cropped up around the nation, from just a handful several years ago to nearly 300 today.
Growlers Beer Bistro will use these unique spirits to create specialty cocktails. It will begin serving a Manhattan, chocolate martini, espresso, cosmopolitan, lemon drop, pomegranate, appletini and classic vodka or gin martini.
In addition to its unique cocktails, the bistro will serve a series of specialty shots. Those include a chocolate cupcake, pound cake, melon ball, orange whip, “Scooby snack,” Frappuccino, tequila sunrise and rainbow shot.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion