TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Growlers Beer Bistro in Tuckahoe is adding new craft spirits to its already extensive list of ales, stouts and pilsners.
In addition to well-known top-shelf brands, the bistro will introduce craft liquors. New to the menu will be Corsair Vanilla Bean Vodka, Breckenridge Bourbon, Kilchoman Sherry Cask Single Malt and Semental Anejo Tequila.
Micro-distilled vodka, whiskey and gin have become popular spirits in craft breweries around the country. In the past few years, craft distilleries have cropped up around the nation, from just a handful several years ago to nearly 300 today.
Growlers Beer Bistro will use these unique spirits to create specialty cocktails. It will begin serving a Manhattan, chocolate martini, espresso, cosmopolitan, lemon drop, pomegranate, appletini and classic vodka or gin martini.
In addition to its unique cocktails, the bistro will serve a series of specialty shots. Those include a chocolate cupcake, pound cake, melon ball, orange whip, “Scooby snack,” Frappuccino, tequila sunrise and rainbow shot.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe