ARMONK, N.Y. – Armonk-based IBM recently has acquired the business operations of Lighthouse Security Group, LLC, a cloud security-services provider, according to a press release issued by IBM.
The Lighthouse Security Group’s gateway platform protects identity and data in a complex IT environment where company information is increasingly being stored in the cloud and accessed through mobile devices.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
To read the full story at IBM’s website, click here.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital