ARMONK, N.Y. – Armonk-based IBM recently has acquired the business operations of Lighthouse Security Group, LLC, a cloud security-services provider, according to a press release issued by IBM.
The Lighthouse Security Group’s gateway platform protects identity and data in a complex IT environment where company information is increasingly being stored in the cloud and accessed through mobile devices.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
To read the full story at IBM’s website, click here.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday