BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The children attending the Chapel School Care Bear Camp recently experienced an “in-house” field trip with The Nature of Things. The program included live animals and a chance for students to touch them and ask questions about them.
The Nature of Things was created in 1982 and serves the New York and Connecticut metropolitan areas. Animals at the presentation at the Care Bear Camp were Sadie the tortoise, Pugsley the black bear hamster, Charlie the chameleon, Miss Piggy the snake, Scarlett the hedgehog and Bandit the ferret.
The camp is open to children ages two through six, and runs through Aug. 15. There are several “in-house” field trips during the camp. The Chapel School is at 172 White Plains Road, Bronxville, N.Y. For more information about the school’s summer programs, call (914) 337-3202 ext. 1030 or visit the website at www.thechapelschool.org.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe