BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The children attending the Chapel School Care Bear Camp recently experienced an “in-house” field trip with The Nature of Things. The program included live animals and a chance for students to touch them and ask questions about them.
The Nature of Things was created in 1982 and serves the New York and Connecticut metropolitan areas. Animals at the presentation at the Care Bear Camp were Sadie the tortoise, Pugsley the black bear hamster, Charlie the chameleon, Miss Piggy the snake, Scarlett the hedgehog and Bandit the ferret.
The camp is open to children ages two through six, and runs through Aug. 15. There are several “in-house” field trips during the camp. The Chapel School is at 172 White Plains Road, Bronxville, N.Y. For more information about the school’s summer programs, call (914) 337-3202 ext. 1030 or visit the website at www.thechapelschool.org.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola