BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The children attending the Chapel School Care Bear Camp recently experienced an “in-house” field trip with The Nature of Things. The program included live animals and a chance for students to touch them and ask questions about them.
The Nature of Things was created in 1982 and serves the New York and Connecticut metropolitan areas. Animals at the presentation at the Care Bear Camp were Sadie the tortoise, Pugsley the black bear hamster, Charlie the chameleon, Miss Piggy the snake, Scarlett the hedgehog and Bandit the ferret.
The camp is open to children ages two through six, and runs through Aug. 15. There are several “in-house” field trips during the camp. The Chapel School is at 172 White Plains Road, Bronxville, N.Y. For more information about the school’s summer programs, call (914) 337-3202 ext. 1030 or visit the website at www.thechapelschool.org.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester