BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – GiGi’s Playhouse will be hosting its first Informational Open House and Family Fun Day on Saturday, June 21, from 10 a.m. to noon at Village Lutheran and Chapel School at 172 White Plains Road.
There will be food, raffles and fun for all ages, in addition to information about the programming offered through GiGi’s playhouse.
GiGi’s Playhouse offers free educational and therapeutic programming to individuals of all ages with Down syndrome, their families and the community. GiGi’s Westchester Playhouse will be opening later in 2014 at a place to be determined, and is one of six new locations opening by the end of the year, in addition to the 16 centers already open in North America.
To donate, volunteer or be added to the GiGi’s Westchester newsletter for updates on their progress, email Westchester@gigisplayhouse.org.
“Our program participants continue to change the way people view Down syndrome through their amazing self-confidence and skills,” says GiGi’s Playhouse founder Nancy Gianni. “Helping children and young adults at GiGi’s Playhouse extends beyond the Down syndrome diagnosis. If you believe in a kinder and more accepting world, and believe in helping others, GiGi’s Playhouse is a place for you.”
For more information on how to support GiGi’s Playhouse, visit GiGisPlayhouse.org or call 847-885-6149.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner