EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Irish American Social Club is getting ready for its 10th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Sunday, March 16.
The parade will step off at 3 p.m. beginning at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe and march north on Route 22 to the Lake Isle Country Club.
The parade will feature local schools, organizations, 10 pipe bands, seven brass marching bands and numerous other groups, including the Police and Fire Departments, with both veteran and active military.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare