EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Irish American Social Club is getting ready for its 10th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Sunday, March 16.
The parade will step off at 3 p.m. beginning at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe and march north on Route 22 to the Lake Isle Country Club.
The parade will feature local schools, organizations, 10 pipe bands, seven brass marching bands and numerous other groups, including the Police and Fire Departments, with both veteran and active military.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Tuckahoe Officials Welcome Hertz To The Neighborhood
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk