EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Irish American Social Club is getting ready for its 10th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Sunday, March 16.
The parade will step off at 3 p.m. beginning at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe and march north on Route 22 to the Lake Isle Country Club.
The parade will feature local schools, organizations, 10 pipe bands, seven brass marching bands and numerous other groups, including the Police and Fire Departments, with both veteran and active military.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest