EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Irish American Social Club is getting ready for its 10th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Sunday, March 16.
The parade will step off at 3 p.m. beginning at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe and march north on Route 22 to the Lake Isle Country Club.
The parade will feature local schools, organizations, 10 pipe bands, seven brass marching bands and numerous other groups, including the Police and Fire Departments, with both veteran and active military.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books