EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Irish American Social Club is getting ready for its 10th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Sunday, March 16.
The parade will step off at 3 p.m. beginning at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe and march north on Route 22 to the Lake Isle Country Club.
The parade will feature local schools, organizations, 10 pipe bands, seven brass marching bands and numerous other groups, including the Police and Fire Departments, with both veteran and active military.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday