EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Town of Eastchester’s Summer Sounds 2014 Concert Series will continue through August. The concerts are free to attend, and start at 8 p.m. at Lake Isle Country Club Driving Range, unless otherwise noted.
Here are the upcoming concerts:
• July 23 (rain date July 24) – Bob Larro Orchestra, sponsored by Tri-Crest Realty. The band performs songs made famous by artists such as Billy Joel, Tony Bennett and Frank Sinatra, songs from the 1940s through today.
• July 30 (rain date July 31) – Streets of the Bronx, sponsored by Cornell’s True Value Hardware. The band performs a wide variety of music styles, including classic rock, Latin, reggae, swing, R&B and more.
• Aug. 6 (rain date Aug. 7) – FDR DRIVE, sponsored by Eastchester Blue Devils. The band performs a mix of songs from the 1970s up to current hits, including pop, swing, rock and more upbeat tunes.
• Aug. 13 (rain date Aug. 14) – The band is yet to be announced, and the sponsor will be Westchester Choice Realty and The Garth Road Cooperative Council. This concert only will be at Garth Park Road, rather than the driving range.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital