EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester-Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce will host two restaurant weeks from Monday, April 21, through Sunday, April 27, and again from Monday, May 12, through Sunday, May 18, as part of the Eastchester 350th anniversary celebration.
“It’s easy to ‘eat local’ when you live in a community with so many great restaurants,” Judy Fix, president of the Eastchester-Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce said in a statement. “Dine 350 offers something for everyone with casual to formal dining styles and a variety of cuisine. We invite the community to support our local restaurants during this first-ever Eastchester-Tuckahoe Restaurant Week.”
Fourteen Eastchester and Tuckahoe eateries will participate in the restaurant weeks and will feature menus with $25 dishes.
For a full listing of restaurants and restrictions log onto www.etcoc.com/restaurant-week.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests