GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Girl AGain Resale Boutique in Hartsdale is hosting an American Girl Doll "Bad Hair Day" workshop on Thursday, April 17.
The workshop is set to start at 11:15 a.m.at Girl AGain, 157 S. Central Ave. in Hartsdale. The program is for kids between the ages of 7 and 14 years old.
"Is your American Girl doll in need of a springtime pick-me-up? Does she need a bad hair day fix? Learn to style your doll's hair at a free Girl AGain workshop," representatives said. "The 45 minute program includes a demonstration and practice time. Hair ties, clips and healthy snacks will be provided. Bring your own AG doll brush, or buy one at the boutique."
Girl AGain is a resale boutique for American Girl dolls. The boutique is operated by the nonprofit Yes She Can Inc. Register online for the event. For more information, call 646-833-8315.
- 1 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed