SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The JCC of Mid-Westchester will be offering new college-prep courses in the fall.
Which Test is Best for Your Student? SAT or ACT?: This course will help students get a feel for what test day will be like as they take a practice, proctored SAT and ACT under test-like conditions. After these exams are scored, the instructor will discuss the results and help students determine which test is best for them. The practice SAT is on Sunday, Sept. 7, 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., and the practice ACT test is on Sunday, Sept. 21, 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Pre-registration is required for both tests. Test review with the instructor is on Sunday, Sept. 28, from 9:30 a.m. Each diagnostic is $20, and there is no fee for the review with the instructor.
College Interview Essentials: This workshop will teach students critical interview skills to help them in both the college interview process and beyond. Parents are invited to attend the program as an observer, free of charge, with a registered student. Class meets on Sunday, Sept. 21, 1 to 3 p.m. Fee is $125.
Pre-registration is required for all JCC Academic Center classes. For information, visit www.jccmw.org, or contact Lisa Itzkowitz at 914-472-3300, ext. 275 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Eastchester Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Eastchester Teacher Earns Prestigious STEM Fellowship
- 3 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 National Weather Service: Eastchester's Winter Won't Be So Bad