SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Junior League of Westchester will present the Glitz & Glamour Fundraiser and Silent Auction on Friday, March 28 in White Plains.
The Scarsdale group will host the event starting at Pepe Infiniti at 300 Central Ave. in White Plains. Cuisine for the event will be provided by 42 The Restaurant. The evening will include entertainment by the Music Conservatory of Westchester, a cocktail reception and silent auction. Red carpet photos and other photography will be provided by Londin Photography and will be available for purchase, representatives said.
"The evening’s silent auction is not to be missed," representatives said.
The following is a sampling of items available in the silent auction:
- An exclusive Neiman Marcus shopping party
- A seven day summer vacation stay on beautiful Captiva Island
- Two signed New York Knicks jerseys
- Tickets to a NY Giants game
“We are so thrilled to have Pepe Infiniti and 42 The Restaurant as co-sponsors of the JLCW’s Spring Fundraiser, Glitz & Glamour. It is going to be a fantastic event and the silent auction promises something for everyone,” said Julie King, President of the Junior League of Central Westchester. “The JLCW is committed to improving the local community and the funds raised during the evening will go a long way in helping us do so.”
Glitz & Glamour is open to the public and all proceeds will support the JLCW’s initiatives and community projects in Central Westchester. Tickets are $130 per person. For more information on the event, to purchase tickets, advertise in the auction journal or donate to the silent auction, residents can contact the JLCW office at 914-723-6130, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event's webpage.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95