BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Residents are invited to participate in dance classes and learn about heart health as part of Lawrence Hospital's Day of Dance event on Thursday, Feb. 28 at 6:30 p.m.
The event was created out of the Bronxville hospital's connection with the Spirit of Women program, a national movement focusing on women’s health.
It will take place at Eastchester's Lake Isle Country Club, and will feature dance classes and health screenings. Participants are asked to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
The event is free for Spirit of Women members, and $5 for everyone else. Membership applications will be available at the door. To register for this event or to join Spirit of Women, call 914-787-5000 or 855-769-6636.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday