PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester residents will have the opportunity to learn more about their legal rights when Sen. George Latimer and Legal Services of the Hudson Valley host "Legal Palooza" in Port Chester on June 25.
This free community event is intended to provide residents with information on their rights in housing, public benefits and social security, education and special education, elder law, disability rights, veterans' issues, foreclosure, family law and domestic violence. Attorneys and advocates will be on hand to answer any questions on these topics.
"Legal Palooza" will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Port Chester Senior Center, 222 Grace Church St. It is open to the public and no RSVP is required. Low income persons, seniors, veterans and persons who identify as having a disability are encouraged to attend. Refreshments will be served.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes