WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The FARE Walk for Food Allergy will be held Sunday, Sept. 21, at Glen Island Park located at 1 Pelham Road, New Rochelle.
The FARE Walk for Food Allergy brings together thousands of people who are seeking a safer world for the 15 million Americans living with food allergies.
FARE is an acronym for Food Allergy Research & Education.
The walk is a family-friendly event that takes place in communities nationwide to raise funds for food allergy research, education, advocacy and awareness. This day will include fun activities for the entire family.
Register as an individual or start a team and invite friends, family and co-workers to help us say FAREwell to food allergies.
Registration and check-in will be held from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., a walk ceremony will take place 2 p.m. and the walk will begin immediately following the ceremony. The walk will take place rain or shine.
The Food Allergy Walk is a food allergy friendly event, not a food allergy free event. Please remember to read all labels.
For more information on the event, click here.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M