TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Santa Claus is coming to town soon, as the annual Winterfest celebration returns to Tuckahoe.
Holiday festivities get started at 8 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 26 as town officials cut down the tree that will be displayed at Depot Square in December. The cutting will take place at 15 McKinley St., before the tree is brought down Main Street to its final destination.
Winterfest kicks into full gear on Saturday, Dec. 1 with ice skating from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and the annual tree lighting at 6 p.m.
The following day, Old Saint Nick will be at the Generoso Pope building to take pictures with residents from noon to 5 p.m. There will be ice skating during that time, and from noon to 4 p.m. reindeer and hayrides will be on hand for the kids. Local musicians will keep everyone in the holiday spirit with live music.
On Sunday, Dec. 9, holiday music and live reindeer will be featured from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Columbus and Fisher Avenues, as residents are invited to celebrate the Crestwood Holidayfest.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend