EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Town of Eastchester presents Summer Sounds 2015 Concert Series, all of which will be free, will begin at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8 at the Lake Isle Country Club Driving Range.
- Tangled Vine debuts on July 8, with a rain date that will be announced at a later date. The event is sponsored by the Eastchester/Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce. From Janis Joplin to Pink, the event will feature a mix of rock n'roll, soul, rhythm and blues.
- Epic Soul will be on Wednesday, July 15 with a rain date on July 16. The event is sponsored by Supervisor Colavita and the town board. Epic Soul, a New Jersey-based soul, funk, R&B and pop band, will play classic soul songs plus today's current top R&B and pop hits.
- House Arrest, on Wednesday, July 22 with a rain date on July 23, will feature all of your favorite songs with New York's premier house band. The event is sponsored by Eastchester Youth Soccer Association.
- FDR Drive, sponsored by Cornell's True Value Hardware, will be on Wednesday, July 29 with a rain date on Aug. 30. FDR Drive offersa mix of music that includes Motown, pop, rock, swing and more. This event will be suitable for the whole family.
- Bob Larro Orchestra, sponsored by Tri-Crest Realty, will perform on Wednesday, Aug. 5 with a rain date on Aug. 6. The band will perform songs by artists including Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Billy Joel and more.
- The final concert at Garth Road Park will start at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 13 with a rain date on Aug. 20. Sponsored by Westchester Choice Realty and The Garth Road Cooperative Council, Teri Lamar and New Company will play hits spanning from the 1960's to today.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.