EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The village of Tuckahoe Summertime Fireworks Event will be held Saturday, July 19, at Parkway Oval at Lake Avenue and Bronx Street.
Fireworks start at 9:30 p.m. and are presented by Grucci Fireworks. The rain date is Sunday, July 20, if needed.
Entertainment featuring the band Back to the Garden 1969 starts at 7p.m. Patriotic songs will be performed by Joshua Crumpton and Anthony Gjelaj. Local vendors will provide an array of traditional street food.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M