EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Here is a list of public places around Eastchester and Scarsdale that will be closed around Christmas.
The Town of Eastchester
- Town Hall is closed on Christmas Day.
- The Eastchester Public Library closes at 1 p.m. Friday and will re-open Dec. 26.
- Eastchester schools will have an early dismissal on Friday and open classes Jan. 2.
- The Eastchester Post Office is closed.
The Village of Scarsdale
- Village Hall will be closed Christmas Day.
- The Scarsdale Public Library will be closed Christmas Eve and Day.
- Schools will close at noon Friday and re-open Jan. 2.
- The Scarsdale Post Office is closed.
- Garbage pickup will take place on Thursday.
The Village of Tuckahoe
- Village Hall will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
- Schools will be closed beginning Monday, Dec. 24, and classes will resume Jan. 2.
- The Tuckahoe Post Office is closed.
- Garbage and bulk pickup will occur Thursday.
Metro-North Railroad will operate on a Saturday schedule on Christmas Eve, with additional service inbound in the morning, and outbound in the evening. On Christmas Day, it will be on a special holiday schedule.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Tuckahoe Brewery Plans Ode To Kölsch Beer With German 'Carnival'
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow