EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The first book chronicling the interwoven history of Eastchester, Bronxville and Tuckahoe is being offered at a reduced pre-publication price to mark the town's 350th anniversary.
The hardbound book includes stories of life in all three communities against the backdrop of their shared past. Local historians, teachers, writers and lawyers, led by Bronxville Village Historian Eloise Morgan and Eastchester Town Historian Richard Forliano, offer more than 300 pages of the history of Eastchester and surrounding areas.
Order a copy at eastchester350.org or by sending a check payable to Eastchester 350th Anniversary Celebration, Inc., 40 Mill Road, Eastchester, NY 10709.
Books are $35 (includes $2.58 sales tax) or $45 for domestic shipping and tax. The offer expires July 15, 2014.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire