EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The first book chronicling the interwoven history of Eastchester, Bronxville and Tuckahoe is being offered at a reduced pre-publication price to mark the town's 350th anniversary.
The hardbound book includes stories of life in all three communities against the backdrop of their shared past. Local historians, teachers, writers and lawyers, led by Bronxville Village Historian Eloise Morgan and Eastchester Town Historian Richard Forliano, offer more than 300 pages of the history of Eastchester and surrounding areas.
Order a copy at eastchester350.org or by sending a check payable to Eastchester 350th Anniversary Celebration, Inc., 40 Mill Road, Eastchester, NY 10709.
Books are $35 (includes $2.58 sales tax) or $45 for domestic shipping and tax. The offer expires July 15, 2014.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes