SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care in Scarsdale is looking for new volunteers.
Throughout the month of February, Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care is conducting interviews for new volunteers. Volunteer opportunities include pet therapy and 11th Hour patient visits. Special training begins Mar. 18 and meets on consecutive Tuesday afternoons for two hours each week for five weeks.
Jansen Hospice provides service to patients and families throughout Westchester County. Our main office is located in Scarsdale. Residents can learn more at the Jansen Hospice website. Interested volunteers are asked to call Laura Hanlon at 961-2818 ext. 1336 for more information.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 3 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 4 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak