SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Internationally recognized tenor Vinson Cole will be accompanied by pianist Brett Terry as part of the Scarsdale Congregational Church concert series on Sunday.
Cole has performed at every major opera house across the globe, including the Metropolitan Opera, the Opera National de Paris Bastille and Teatro alla Scala. He also has sung alongside the Vienna, London, New York and Los Angeles orchestras.
The American tenor has recorded for labels around the globe and was featured in DVD appearances as a soloist in Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, conducted by Herbert von Karajan, and the Mozart Requiem with Sir Georg Solti.
Terry is the music director and organist for the Scarsdale Congregational Church. He has worked as an orchestral and choral conductor, organist, pianist, harpsichordist, cellist and vocalist at venues throughout the country. He graduated from the Conservatory of Music and Dance with degrees in organ and voice, and is currently working toward a master’s of music in organ performance at the School of Music at Yale University.
The performance begins at 6 p.m. and will be followed by a free reception. Tickets are $20 and can be ordered by calling 914-723-2111 or online.
- 1 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe House Lights Up For Holidays