BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Twenty-eight students of the kindergarten class at St. Joseph School in Bronxville received their diplomas on Tuesday, June 10.
The ceremony included a spoken line by each member of the class recounting many of the things they had learned over the past year.
The class had the crowd singing along to several adorable songs including a fun rendition of "Born to Read" to the tune of the Bruce Springsteen favorite "Born to Run."
Kindergarten teachers Annette Casarella and Donna Balardi organized the ceremony. The Rev. Peter McGeory. pastor of the church, presented the diplomas.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS