BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Twenty-eight students of the kindergarten class at St. Joseph School in Bronxville received their diplomas on Tuesday, June 10.
The ceremony included a spoken line by each member of the class recounting many of the things they had learned over the past year.
The class had the crowd singing along to several adorable songs including a fun rendition of "Born to Read" to the tune of the Bruce Springsteen favorite "Born to Run."
Kindergarten teachers Annette Casarella and Donna Balardi organized the ceremony. The Rev. Peter McGeory. pastor of the church, presented the diplomas.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire