BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Twenty-eight students of the kindergarten class at St. Joseph School in Bronxville received their diplomas on Tuesday, June 10.
The ceremony included a spoken line by each member of the class recounting many of the things they had learned over the past year.
The class had the crowd singing along to several adorable songs including a fun rendition of "Born to Read" to the tune of the Bruce Springsteen favorite "Born to Run."
Kindergarten teachers Annette Casarella and Donna Balardi organized the ceremony. The Rev. Peter McGeory. pastor of the church, presented the diplomas.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester