BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Twenty-eight students of the kindergarten class at St. Joseph School in Bronxville received their diplomas on Tuesday, June 10.
The ceremony included a spoken line by each member of the class recounting many of the things they had learned over the past year.
The class had the crowd singing along to several adorable songs including a fun rendition of "Born to Read" to the tune of the Bruce Springsteen favorite "Born to Run."
Kindergarten teachers Annette Casarella and Donna Balardi organized the ceremony. The Rev. Peter McGeory. pastor of the church, presented the diplomas.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester
- 5 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget