EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Congetta "Connie" Capece of Eastchester died April 17 in White Plains. She was 97.
Born Feb. 4, 1915, she was married to the late Gerard Capece.
Capece is survived by two sons, Vito Capece and Gerald (Diane) Capece; two sisters, Kitty Irish and Lorraince Joyce; two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. on Thursday. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. on Friday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
Memorial contributions may be made to EVAC, 257 Main St., Eastchester, NY 10709.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County