EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Congetta "Connie" Capece of Eastchester died April 17 in White Plains. She was 97.
Born Feb. 4, 1915, she was married to the late Gerard Capece.
Capece is survived by two sons, Vito Capece and Gerald (Diane) Capece; two sisters, Kitty Irish and Lorraince Joyce; two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. on Thursday. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. on Friday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
Memorial contributions may be made to EVAC, 257 Main St., Eastchester, NY 10709.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester