EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Congetta "Connie" Capece of Eastchester died April 17 in White Plains. She was 97.
Born Feb. 4, 1915, she was married to the late Gerard Capece.
Capece is survived by two sons, Vito Capece and Gerald (Diane) Capece; two sisters, Kitty Irish and Lorraince Joyce; two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. on Thursday. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. on Friday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
Memorial contributions may be made to EVAC, 257 Main St., Eastchester, NY 10709.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather