EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Congetta "Connie" Capece of Eastchester died April 17 in White Plains. She was 97.
Born Feb. 4, 1915, she was married to the late Gerard Capece.
Capece is survived by two sons, Vito Capece and Gerald (Diane) Capece; two sisters, Kitty Irish and Lorraince Joyce; two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. on Thursday. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. on Friday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
Memorial contributions may be made to EVAC, 257 Main St., Eastchester, NY 10709.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 5 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School