EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Environmental Committee is now offering rain barrels to residents at a discounted rate.
The barrel comes complete with overflow fittings, drain plug, screw on cover, and a threaded spigot with a choice of two ports to use with either a watering can or a garden hose.
Each barrel arrives with simple instructions for fast and easy installation.
The polyethylene barrel is $85 for residents; a $34 discount off the retail price. Barrels are available in green, gray and brown.
To take advantage of the community program discount log on to:vhttps://www.greatamericanrainbarrel.com/c-163-eastchester-new-york.aspx
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95