TUCKAHOE, N.Y. -- The Tuckahoe Library held its awards ceremony for the 39th Annual Tuckahoe Library Poetry Contest on June 6.
The contest was open to students in grades four through eight attending Cottle, Anne Hutchinson, Greenvale, Eastchester Middle School, Tuckahoe Middle School and Immaculate Conception.
Here are the prize winners:
- Grade Four:
- First prize - Isabella Tait, Cottle School
- Second prize - Joanne Arana, Cottle School
- Third prize - Lanisha Parker, Cottle School
- Grade Five
- First prize - Ryan Dell'Armo, Anne Hutchinson
- Second prize - Steven Solano, Anne Hutchinson
- Third prize - Katelyn Pothakul, Greenvale
- Grade Six
- First prize - Isabel Pregiato, Eastchester Middle School
- Second prize - Sebastian Henderson, Eastchester Middle School
- Third prize - Isabella Peppermint, Tuckahoe Middle School
- Grade Seven
- First prize - Stephen Delotto, Eastchester Middle School
- Second prize - Kate Diamantidis, Eastchester Middle School
- Third prize - Ryan Cullen, Eastchester Middle School
- Grade Eight
- First prize - Lucia Heredero, Tuckahoe Middle School
- Second prize - Maya Zamor, Immaculate Conception
- Third prize - Mairead Lynch, Tuckahoe Middle School
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.