TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – The Fountains at Rivervue, One RiverVue Place, Tuckahoe, is offering several August classes and outings for senior citizens.
Among the outings are:
- Wednesday at 2 p.m. -- Cocktails and Culture with Mary, departing The Fountains at 11:30 a.m.
- Aug. 18 at noon -- Arthur Avenue outing for lunch and Italian treats.
- Aug. 18 at noon -- Traditional Greek Lunch and Learn with Philomena and Celeste.
- Aug. 20, departing The Fountains at 10:30 a.m. -- New York City outing to Neue Galerie for “Women in Gold” exhibition and lunch.
- Aug. 27 at 2 p.m. -- Drumming Circle with Michael. Above listings represent but a small sampling of offerings.
Classes are instructed by Fountains associates, family members of residents and other community volunteers.
The Fountains at RiverVue, 1 RiverVue Place, offers Westchester seniors assisted living, memory care and classes promoting mind and body fitness for life. The community is certified by New York state as both an enhanced assisted living residence and a special needs assisted living residence. The Fountains at RiverVue is managed by Watermark Retirement Communities Inc.
For more information, visit www.watermarkcommunities.com/rivervue .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.