WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic Parkway and Route 100C and Route 100 in Hawthorne caused delays in both directions on the Sprain and residual traffic on the Taconic during Monday morning's commute.
The accident, which resulted in the closure of the southbound lane on the Sprain near Bradhurst Avenue, was reported at 7 a.m., and cleared by the end of the morning commute.
A two-car accident also occurred on Route 9A on the West Side Highway between Yonkers Avenue and McLean Avenue during the morning commute.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night