NEW YORK, N.Y. — So do you have a good excuse to play hooky from work Thursday? More than $575 million was on the line in Wednesday night's Powerball drawing. Officials say two jackpot-winning tickets were sold -- one in Arizona and one in Missouri.
Here are the winning numbers: 5, 16, 22, 23, 29. The Powerball number is 6.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report