EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed from the Sprain Brook Parkway to Scarsdale Road on Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Paxton Avenue on and off ramps on the parkway will be closed to traffic during the work. The closures are necessary for milling and paving work on the parkway, officials said, and delays are expected. Drivers are advised to look for alternate routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at (914) 995-2555.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three