EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed from the Sprain Brook Parkway to Scarsdale Road on Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Paxton Avenue on and off ramps on the parkway will be closed to traffic during the work. The closures are necessary for milling and paving work on the parkway, officials said, and delays are expected. Drivers are advised to look for alternate routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at (914) 995-2555.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News