WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound entrance ramp to the Bronx River Parkway from Crane Road will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, June 23 through Friday, June 27.
A crew will install new curbs and underground utilities.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next entrance ramp, which is four tenths of a mile north.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Tuckahoe Officials Welcome Hertz To The Neighborhood
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk