WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound entrance ramp to the Bronx River Parkway from Crane Road will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, June 23 through Friday, June 27.
A crew will install new curbs and underground utilities.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next entrance ramp, which is four tenths of a mile north.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital