WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound entrance ramp to the Bronx River Parkway from Crane Road will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, June 23 through Friday, June 27.
A crew will install new curbs and underground utilities.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next entrance ramp, which is four tenths of a mile north.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola