EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe this week:
- After a surprisingly seamless and trouble-free process, the Tuckahoe Board of Trustees unanimously approved an $11.5 million village budget.
- Two Yonkers men have been arrested and charged in connection to last week's shooting death of a 23-year-old male Yonkers resident, police said.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- One person was killed and another was hospitalized after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Frost Lane home in Hartsdale on Monday morning.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl