SOMERS, N.Y. – Catherine Stahl of Somers, formerly of Eastchester, died Oct. 5. She was 93.
Born Feb. 14, 1919, Stahl was a member of Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe for more than 60 years. She married Adolph Stahl Jr. on Nov. 15, 1947, at St. Ursula's Church in Mount Vernon. She was an active member of her church community and served as president of the Catholic Women's Club.
She was predeceased by her husband and a son, John Stahl. She is survived by three children, Joan (Alan) Ast, James (Barbara) Stahl and Julia (Jack) Walsh; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A requiem Mass was celebrated Tuesday at Immaculate Conception Church. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Cardinal McCloskey School and Home for Children, 2 Holland Ave., White Plains, NY 10603.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak