SOMERS, N.Y. – Catherine Stahl of Somers, formerly of Eastchester, died Oct. 5. She was 93.
Born Feb. 14, 1919, Stahl was a member of Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe for more than 60 years. She married Adolph Stahl Jr. on Nov. 15, 1947, at St. Ursula's Church in Mount Vernon. She was an active member of her church community and served as president of the Catholic Women's Club.
She was predeceased by her husband and a son, John Stahl. She is survived by three children, Joan (Alan) Ast, James (Barbara) Stahl and Julia (Jack) Walsh; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A requiem Mass was celebrated Tuesday at Immaculate Conception Church. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Cardinal McCloskey School and Home for Children, 2 Holland Ave., White Plains, NY 10603.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager