SOMERS, N.Y. – Catherine Stahl of Somers, formerly of Eastchester, died Oct. 5. She was 93.
Born Feb. 14, 1919, Stahl was a member of Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe for more than 60 years. She married Adolph Stahl Jr. on Nov. 15, 1947, at St. Ursula's Church in Mount Vernon. She was an active member of her church community and served as president of the Catholic Women's Club.
She was predeceased by her husband and a son, John Stahl. She is survived by three children, Joan (Alan) Ast, James (Barbara) Stahl and Julia (Jack) Walsh; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A requiem Mass was celebrated Tuesday at Immaculate Conception Church. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Cardinal McCloskey School and Home for Children, 2 Holland Ave., White Plains, NY 10603.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester