SOMERS, N.Y. – Catherine Stahl of Somers, formerly of Eastchester, died Oct. 5. She was 93.
Born Feb. 14, 1919, Stahl was a member of Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe for more than 60 years. She married Adolph Stahl Jr. on Nov. 15, 1947, at St. Ursula's Church in Mount Vernon. She was an active member of her church community and served as president of the Catholic Women's Club.
She was predeceased by her husband and a son, John Stahl. She is survived by three children, Joan (Alan) Ast, James (Barbara) Stahl and Julia (Jack) Walsh; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A requiem Mass was celebrated Tuesday at Immaculate Conception Church. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Cardinal McCloskey School and Home for Children, 2 Holland Ave., White Plains, NY 10603.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching