EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Rockland County medical examiner has determined that Eastchester resident Frank Forgione, whose body was found in the Hudson River in October, died as a result of drowning and heart disease.
The Eastchester landscaper's body was found floating in the river in Tompkins Cove on Oct. 22. The manner of his death remains undetermined.
Forgione, 60, was last seen dining at an Armonk restaurant about 2 a.m. near Exit 3 on Interstate 684. Police found his 1992 black Lexus near the shore where his body was discovered.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday