EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Rockland County medical examiner has determined that Eastchester resident Frank Forgione, whose body was found in the Hudson River in October, died as a result of drowning and heart disease.
The Eastchester landscaper's body was found floating in the river in Tompkins Cove on Oct. 22. The manner of his death remains undetermined.
Forgione, 60, was last seen dining at an Armonk restaurant about 2 a.m. near Exit 3 on Interstate 684. Police found his 1992 black Lexus near the shore where his body was discovered.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire