EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Rockland County medical examiner has determined that Eastchester resident Frank Forgione, whose body was found in the Hudson River in October, died as a result of drowning and heart disease.
The Eastchester landscaper's body was found floating in the river in Tompkins Cove on Oct. 22. The manner of his death remains undetermined.
Forgione, 60, was last seen dining at an Armonk restaurant about 2 a.m. near Exit 3 on Interstate 684. Police found his 1992 black Lexus near the shore where his body was discovered.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 3 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 4 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak