EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Rockland County medical examiner has determined that Eastchester resident Frank Forgione, whose body was found in the Hudson River in October, died as a result of drowning and heart disease.
The Eastchester landscaper's body was found floating in the river in Tompkins Cove on Oct. 22. The manner of his death remains undetermined.
Forgione, 60, was last seen dining at an Armonk restaurant about 2 a.m. near Exit 3 on Interstate 684. Police found his 1992 black Lexus near the shore where his body was discovered.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester