EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Rockland County medical examiner has determined that Eastchester resident Frank Forgione, whose body was found in the Hudson River in October, died as a result of drowning and heart disease.
The Eastchester landscaper's body was found floating in the river in Tompkins Cove on Oct. 22. The manner of his death remains undetermined.
Forgione, 60, was last seen dining at an Armonk restaurant about 2 a.m. near Exit 3 on Interstate 684. Police found his 1992 black Lexus near the shore where his body was discovered.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued