WESTCHESTER, N.Y./FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – More unseasonably cold weather is expected this weekend as a storm moves off the Atlantic Coast, the National Weather Service forecasts.
Although the storm is expected to drop less than an inch of snow in the Northeast, the NWS says the possibility of snow won't hit the Westchester County/Fairfield County area until Sunday night.
Residents can expect mostly dry conditions and temperatures in the upper 30s and low 40s throughout the weekend.
Friday should be partly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees and winds of 9 to 16 mph.
Saturday will see sunny skies, with a high near 45 degrees and winds of 10 to 18 mph.
Sunday's high will be 48 degrees, with meteorologists predicting a 40 percent chance of snow after 1 a.m.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday