EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Certain Eastchester residents may experience brief service interruptions this week as Con Edison continues to address temporary repairs as the town continues to recover from Hurricane Sandy.
This week, crews will be working at Lincoln Avenue and Post Road; Avon Road and Ridge Road and Kensington Road and Avon Road in Eastchester, as well as at Marbledale Avenue and Fisher Avenue in Tuckahoe.
The short service interruptions will be for safety precautions as the repairs are completed.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer