EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe this week:
- Although the Eastchester Planning Board has been discussing the proposed senior housing development on Summerfield Street for more than a year, debate over the project continues.
- Eastchester elementary students got into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, singing and dancing to the beat of a mix of classic Irish folk songs and contemporary hits for a capacity crowd at Greenvale.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching