EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Eastchester and Tuckahoe have nearly bounced back from the two storms that knocked out power to several thousand Con Edison customers for more than a week.
In Eastchester, 204 of Con Edison’s 7,900 customers are still without electricity. In Tuckahoe, four of the company’s 2,867 customers remain without power after Wednesday’s nor’easter cut off power to an additional 600 plus. All outages should be resolved no later than Sunday at 11:59 p.m., according to the Con Edison outage map.
The outages in Tuckahoe all affect individuals spread around the village. In Eastchester, five customers on Mill Road are in the dark, while six outages on Lake Shore Drive have knocked out power to 21 customers.
Residents can get further updates from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) at the multi-purpose Hurricane Sandy Recovery Center at the Westchester County Center in White Plains.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola