EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe this week:
- Eastchester's Jack Daly hit three free throws in the final 27 seconds to seal a 56-51 victory over Harrison in a thrilling Section 1 Class A boys basketball semifinal over Harrison Wednesday at the County Center
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- Dorothy Lepore, 42, a former math teacher at the Tuckahoe Middle and High School, was arraigned on Tuesday on one felony count of grand larceny after she allegedly stole money that had been raised by clubs at the middle school.
Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching