EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe last week:
- As Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville continue celebrating the town’s 350th anniversary, residents have one last chance to purchase at a discounted price a book detailing the town’s rich history.
- New Castle police issued an alert Monday for a 15-year-old boy who has gone missing.
- The New York Media Group, an Eastchester-based production company, has teamed with a popular Westchester fitness guru to help locals get in shape through the release of the DVD series “The Unleashed Body.”
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books