EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe last week:
- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man with introducing drugs into a common area at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining on Friday, July 25, officials said.
- Westchester County Police identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashing through a railing and plunging about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens sounded during a test of the system Wednesday, July 30, between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- A recent string of auto larcenies led Bronxville and Tuckahoe police officials to warn Eastchester residents to lock up, and be cautious, especially as many families prepare to travel during the last leg of the summer.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion