EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe last week:
- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man with introducing drugs into a common area at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining on Friday, July 25, officials said.
- Westchester County Police identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashing through a railing and plunging about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens sounded during a test of the system Wednesday, July 30, between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- A recent string of auto larcenies led Bronxville and Tuckahoe police officials to warn Eastchester residents to lock up, and be cautious, especially as many families prepare to travel during the last leg of the summer.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester