EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An Eastchester man who went to the emergency room at St. Barnabas in the Bronx was found dead in the waiting room on Saturday, Jan. 25, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jon Verrier checked in to the emergency room to reportedly have a rash checked out at approximately 10 p.m. Doctors called his name repeatedly throughout the night before a security guard found the body at about 6:40 a.m. on Sunday, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries