EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An Eastchester man who went to the emergency room at St. Barnabas in the Bronx was found dead in the waiting room on Saturday, Jan. 25, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jon Verrier checked in to the emergency room to reportedly have a rash checked out at approximately 10 p.m. Doctors called his name repeatedly throughout the night before a security guard found the body at about 6:40 a.m. on Sunday, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 5 Eastchester Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday