EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An Eastchester man who went to the emergency room at St. Barnabas in the Bronx was found dead in the waiting room on Saturday, Jan. 25, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jon Verrier checked in to the emergency room to reportedly have a rash checked out at approximately 10 p.m. Doctors called his name repeatedly throughout the night before a security guard found the body at about 6:40 a.m. on Sunday, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm