EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An Eastchester man who went to the emergency room at St. Barnabas in the Bronx was found dead in the waiting room on Saturday, Jan. 25, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jon Verrier checked in to the emergency room to reportedly have a rash checked out at approximately 10 p.m. Doctors called his name repeatedly throughout the night before a security guard found the body at about 6:40 a.m. on Sunday, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After 3-Year-Old Girl Found