EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An Eastchester man who went to the emergency room at St. Barnabas in the Bronx was found dead in the waiting room on Saturday, Jan. 25, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jon Verrier checked in to the emergency room to reportedly have a rash checked out at approximately 10 p.m. Doctors called his name repeatedly throughout the night before a security guard found the body at about 6:40 a.m. on Sunday, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer