EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe this week:
- An Eastchester man who went to the emergency room at St. Barnabas in the Bronx was found dead in the waiting room on Saturday, Jan. 25, according to News 12 Westchester.
- Two women from Queens, N.Y., are facing prostitution charges in Eastchester after they were accused of running a brothel out of a massage parlor, according to LoHud.com.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- A Mount Vernon man was convicted on two counts each of criminally negligent homicide and third-degree assault after a July 2012 car crash on the Saw Mill Parkway that killed two passengers and injured two others, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk