EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Students at the Anne Hutchinson Elementary School in Eastchester participated in a fundraiser to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Students wore their favorite hats to school to support children that lose their hair as a result of their cancer treatments.
See our photo gallery to see the hats students sported.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M