EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Students at the Anne Hutchinson Elementary School in Eastchester participated in a fundraiser to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Students wore their favorite hats to school to support children that lose their hair as a result of their cancer treatments.
See our photo gallery to see the hats students sported.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack