EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Students at the Anne Hutchinson Elementary School in Eastchester participated in a fundraiser to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Students wore their favorite hats to school to support children that lose their hair as a result of their cancer treatments.
See our photo gallery to see the hats students sported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday