EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Students at the Anne Hutchinson Elementary School in Eastchester participated in a fundraiser to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Students wore their favorite hats to school to support children that lose their hair as a result of their cancer treatments.
See our photo gallery to see the hats students sported.
- 1 Tuckahoe Trustee, 62, Passes Away In Office
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist