EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Students at the Anne Hutchinson Elementary School in Eastchester participated in a fundraiser to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Students wore their favorite hats to school to support children that lose their hair as a result of their cancer treatments.
See our photo gallery to see the hats students sported.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare