EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Police arrested a teenager Tuesday after driving his car into the Hudson River News 12 Westchester reports.
Chris Bujaj, 17, of Eastchester, was driving a friend’s car around 2:00 a.m. June 3 when he couldn’t make the turn at Beach Road due to speeding. The car then went over the sea wall and into the river, according to the report.
Bujaj has been charged with reckless driving. He was not injured in the accident.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday