EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The ex-Eastchester police officer who spent three years in prison for shooting his friend could be paroled by early October, according to LoHud.com.
James Pileggi, 34, was convicted of manslaughter after accidentally shooting and killing Andre Everett while showing him the laser scope on his handgun, LoHud.com said.
Pileggi has already been interviewed for parole, but the state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision won't release its findings until Everett's family is notified, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Eastchester Lax Star Becomes School's First D-I Commit
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Car Accident In Port Chester
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard