EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe last week:
- The former Eastchester police officer who has spent three years in prison for killing a New Rochelle man in 2009, has been denied parole by the state Parole Board.
- A blown transformer in Eastchester left some residents without electrical power for a few hours on Tuesday afternoon and evening.
- The Westchester County police officer who was struck by a motorist in Scarsdale over the weekend remains hospitalized and is facing a lengthy recovery before he can return to active duty.
- Three Democratic members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators have requested an audit of the county Board of Ethics.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 3 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 4 Amber Alert Canceled After 3-Year-Old Girl Found
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring