EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe last week:
- The former Eastchester police officer who has spent three years in prison for killing a New Rochelle man in 2009, has been denied parole by the state Parole Board.
- A blown transformer in Eastchester left some residents without electrical power for a few hours on Tuesday afternoon and evening.
- The Westchester County police officer who was struck by a motorist in Scarsdale over the weekend remains hospitalized and is facing a lengthy recovery before he can return to active duty.
- Three Democratic members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators have requested an audit of the county Board of Ethics.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95