WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Harlem line is experiencing delays of up to 30 minutes Thursday evening because of "emergency track work" in the vicinity of the North White Plains train stop, according to the Metro-North Twitter account.
Check back with The Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer