WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Harlem line is experiencing delays of up to 30 minutes Thursday evening because of "emergency track work" in the vicinity of the North White Plains train stop, according to the Metro-North Twitter account.
Check back with The Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare